Search engine optimisation (SEO) and Google Adwords
Of course, when having a website developed, the key thing to bear in mind is how you'll use and promote it once it's live.In the same way you wouldn't get brochures printed and then just leave them in a cupboard, similarly once your website is live you can't just do nothing with it and expect visitors to flock to it or for it to generate revenue.
Keep 'em coming
Therefore, to keep visitors coming to your site after it's live, we can also help with
- search engine optimisation (SEO), to keep your site at the top of the search engine listings
- usage monitoring, including Google Analytics
- online marketing and Google Adwords campaigns, where you advertise your site, products or services with Google
All the sites we build have effective SEO features included from the start that involves
- Keyword research
- Google Tools setup (Analytics, Webmaster)
- Web pages title tag
- Meta description
- Meta keywords
- Onsite sitemap
- XML sitemap creation and submission to the major search engines
- Website image attributes
- Broken link checking
- Keyword density check
Monthly SEO packages
Once your site is live, if you want to maintain it's position in search engine results, we offer the following additional cost effective packages of SEO services
- For £50 pcm, a monthly check for 3 keywords/keyphrases and updating the site where necessary.
- For £100pcm, a monthly check for 5 keywords/keyphrases and updating the site where necessary.